Coming January 2022
Located in the heart of the connected King West neighbourhood, packed with buzzing blocks of eclectic urban amenities, transit, fashion, food and local gems, living at XO2 puts you in the middle of all the action.
Get VIP Access to Floor Plan and Price List
Located at Southwest corner of King Street and Dufferin Street, just minutes from the bustling Waterfront and Liberty Village.
- Walk to restaurants, galleries, the waterfront, parks, the Allan A. Lamport Stadium, the CNE and more
- Direct access to both the King Street and Dufferin streetcars and a block from the future King-Liberty SmartTrack Station
- 20,000sf park directly across the street
- Minutes to the Waterfront
- Walk Score of 96 out of 100
- Transit Score of 100 out of 100
The ground floor of the project will feature 1,927 square metres of commercial and retail space. Meanwhile below, 337 parking spaces will spiral down three storeys, providing ample space for both residents and visitors.
- Fitness facilities including a designated interior and exterior yoga space and spin studio
- Outdoor BBQ area
- Prep kitchen, bar and large dining space
- Lounge Room with exterior lounge space
- Kids zone (with a focus on children aged 5 and under)
- Video Game room
- Think Tank (extension of “working from home”)
Studio – Starting from $590,000
One Bedroom – Starting from $670,000
One Bedroom + Den – Starting from $740,000
Two Bedroom – Starting from $850,000
Three Bedroom – Starting from $1 million
Exclusive Client Incentive