Coming Soon September 7
TO THE DOORSTEP OF TORONTO’S LARGEST MASTERPLAN
At over 1,000 acres, Downsview is Toronto’s largest masterplan and WestLine Condos is your opportunity to invest early alongside this historic redevelopment. At the edge of Downsview Park, immediately beside the Sheppard West TTC station and just a short walk to the GO Train, WestLine Condos offers the serenity of park-side living while connecting you to the entire city.
Get VIP Access to Floor Plan and Price List
A CENTRAL MASTERPLAN CONNECTED TO EVERYTHING
WestLine Condos brings modern, West Coast-inspired living to the doorstep of the 1,000 acre Downsview masterplan located in the heart of Toronto. With the Sheppard West TTC station at its doorstep, WestLine Condos is only minutes away from York University, Yorkdale Shopping Centre, and the downtown core.
- 5 minutes walk to the Sheppard West Subway Station
- 4 minutes drive to Downsview Park GO Station
- 4 minutes drive to Highway 401
- 6 minutes drive / 2 subway stops to Yorkdale Shopping Centre
- 10 minutes drive / 3 subway stops to York University and Seneca College
- 12 minutes drive to Humber River Hospital
- 17 minutes drive / 6 subway stops to Vaughan Metropolitan Centre
- 25 minutes Subway to Downtown Toronto Union Station
- Steps to Downsview Park, close to shops, restaurants and schools
- 46 studio units
- 78 1-bedroom units
- 70 1-bedroom + den units
- 146 2-bedroom units
- 45 3-bed / 3-bed + den units.
- Over-sized terraces on the 4th and 6th floor
- 3-level underground parking garage
- 624 square metre rooftop patio
- Outdoor children’s play area
Sample Floor Plan
VIP Client Incentives
CentreCourt Developments Inc. is a real estate firm specializing in the construction of high-rise residential communities, specifically throughout the Greater Toronto Area (GTA). This fully integrated organization handles land acquisition, zoning, design, sales, construction, as well as customer service. CentreCourt’s developments are the result of collaborative efforts with best-in-class planners, architects, interior designers, as well as construction trades. Therefore, taking great pride in the positive impact the new homes and developments have on the group of homeowners and the communities in which they live.