Ambitious planning for this 9-acre community hasn’t stopped as its first, second and third phase has completely sold out in record time. Smart Centres and CentreCourt have the vision, financial strength, and relationships to bring the fourth residential tower of this master-planned community to life.
Transit City 4 Condos is coming to Vaughan, just east of Transit City 3. As the name would suggest, Transit City 4 is for people going places. Welcome home to a lavish lobby furnished by none other than famous luxury brand HERMES, but not before enjoying the condo’s other notable service, a car-share exclusively featuring Tesla-brand electric vehicles. If you are looking for a living destination connected to the subway, regional transit or major highways, this development is where you need to be. Whether you want to do some downtown shopping, visit friends in Markham or study at York University, you’ll get there in no time. If you missed your chance to invest in this groundbreaking, expansive project, the time is now.
Development Name: TC4 Condos
Developer (s): CentreCourt
Location: 2739 Hwy 7 (Highway 7 & Creditstone Rd), Vaughan
Project Type: Condominiums
Units Number: 530 units
Unit size: TBA
Maintenance Fee: TBA
Date of completion: Late 2022
-Located in the core of the Vaughan Metropolitan Centre
-Located steps to the future Vaughan Metropolitan Centre Station
-The subway, regional transit and major highways right at your door step
-Will feature an amazing 9 acres of parkland and cultural space just steps from your front door
-A stunning BUCA-branded restaurant and bar located in the lobby
-Five minutes to York University
-Fifteen minutes to Yorkdale Shopping Centre
-Surrounded by shopping, dining and entertainment
-Close to schools
TOP 5 REASONS TO LIVE AT TC4 TRANSIT CITY CONDOS 4
1. Commuting Options! – Transit City Condos 4 is located right beside Vaughan Metropolitan Centre subway station, allowing you to take the subway or many different regional bus routes. Highways 7, 400, and 407 are nearby, making it extremely easy to commute to school, work, or play. TC4 Transit City Condos promises to be the most connected phase of Transit City yet!
2. Local Amenities! – Take advantage of having everything you need at your fingertips. Vaughan Metropolitan Centre will have it all, entertainment, fitness, retail shops, and more. Nearby there is a movie theatre, mini putt, Dave & Buster’s, eateries and clubs. Ikea, Canada’s Wonderland, and Vaughan Mills are all within driving distance.
3. Quality Education! – York University is a 5-minute subway ride away and the city’s other post-secondary schools are all accessible by transit. Vaughan is considering building more schools as the area grows and develops, with several public and catholic schools already in the area.
4. Green in the Middle! – Right in the middle of the Transit City Condos 4 you will find a 9-acre park, complete with a natural ampitheatre, art park, and café where you can enjoy some peace and quiet right in the middle of the city.
5. Commitment to Excellence! – With the highest standards of design, quality and integrity, CentreCourt Developments will exceed your expectations with your new home. Since they are focused on developing near major transit and employment opportunities, it also makes for a great investment opportunity as Vaughan continues to see new developments and population growth.
TC4 Condo Developer
As the creators of INDX Condos, Karma Condos and Peter Street Condos, this developer is known to chose locations in Toronto’s most central locations. Although they are new to the scene they are making a huge impact by pursuing collaborative efforts with planners, architects, interior designers, and construction companies. At the core of this comprehensive list is their detail-oriented nature which has resulted in their rapid growth into an award-winning company of over 1.5 billion in development revenue.