Axis Condos is a brand new development in the College & Yonge section of downtown Toronto. Located in downtown Toronto, the Church-Yonge Corridor area is home to Ryerson University , several other new condo developments, and numerous shops and restaurants. Also have quaint coffee shops, LGBT bars and music venues, and upscale clothing stores.
Axis Condos Highlight:
- Across from a historical landmark in Toronto.
- 1 city block from Yonge/College and PATH (250m).
- An intersect,on with traffic volume of 95,650.
- 158,000 people that work and study within 1km.
- 7-minute walk to Toronto General Hospital (550m), and 20 minute stroll to University of Toronto
- 7-minute walk to Ryerson University (550m).
- 8-minute walk to Eaton Centre (650m).
- 12-minute walk to U of T (950m).
- Walk Score of 98%.
- Transit Score of 100 – steps to College subway station (on the Yonge Line) and the 506 Carlton streetcar
- Located in the Church-Yonge Corridor neighbourhood – Toronto’s second most walkable neighbourhood
- The historic Maple Leaf Gardens, which now houses an 85,000 square foot Loblaws, LCBO and JoeFresh clothing store, is moments out the front door.
- Nearby parks include Joseph Sheard Parkette, Alexander Street Parkette and Allan Gardens
- Short walk to Toronto Eaton Centre, Toronto’s premier shopping mall
- Steps to dining and entertainment
For more information regarding this project or any other project(s), please contact 905-475-4750.