About Nobu Condos Toronto
Nobu Condos is a development project between Madison Homes, Marquee Nobu chain of hotels and restaurants, and Westdale Properties. We are soon to be open, possibly in June this year.
Nobu Condos are going to be the King West Entertainment District next big thing. Proposed condo suites and a high-end boutique hotel, with 884 condos in the tower portion as well as roughly 150 hotel suites. A state of the art fitness centre and meeting spaces will be included along with residential lobbies, the hotel lobby, a restaurant and a café on the ground level. The building is shaped like “U”.
Register Now for Premium VIP Access!
Nobu Residences Highlights
- Has a walkscore of 99/100: walkable EVERYWHERE
- Has a transit score of 100/100: world class public transportation
- Located in Toronto’s Entertainment District
- Located in the Waterfront Communities-The Island neighbourhood in Downtown Toronto
- Access to the King St. W Streetcar
- 7 Minutes to St. Andrews subway station
- 8 Minutes to University of Toronto St. George Campus
- Close proximity to Gardiner Expy
- Steps from Skydome, Royal Alexander Theatre, Roy Thompson Hall, Princess of Wales Theatre, Second City, Art Gallery of Ontario and TIFF Bell Lightbox
- Close to shops, restaurants and schools
- Nearby parks include David Pecaut Square, St. Patrick’s Square, Isabella Valancy Crawford, Clarence Square and Simcoe Park
Quick FactsProject Name: NOBU Residences Toronto
Developer: Madison Group
Partners: Westdale Properties & Nobu Hospitality
Architect: Teeple Architects
Interior Design: Studio Munge
Address: 15-35 Mercer St, Toronto
Storeys/Suites: Twin 49 Storey Towers with 700 Suites & 102 Hotel Rooms
Suite Types: One Bedroom – Penthouses (TBD)
Suite Sizes: TBD
Pricing Range: TBD
Amenities: 9 storey podium with 2 floor 15,000 ft² restaurant, ground floor retail, state of the art fitness, Zen garden & more
Area Amenities: The heart of Toronto’s Entertainment District & downtown
Pre-construction Sales: Summer 2017
For 55 Years, Toronto-based Madison Group is a widely diversified real estate development company with extensive experience in creating master planned communities, award winning high-rise and low-rise residential projects, and a substantial portfolio of office and commercial properties in Toronto and NYC. They curate lifestyles within their communities through location, architecture, design and amenities. Focused on setting the standard for value, design and customer satisfaction.