Coming Soon to Yonge & Sheppard
Uniquely situated in the heart of North York’s City Centre, Northcore offers rare park-side living steps from the energetic Yonge and Sheppard intersection. With unparalleled TTC access, including both Yonge and Sheppard lines, and a direct connection to a coveted urban greenspace, Albert Standing Park, Northcore offers connected community living at its finest.
Get VIP Access to Floor Plan and Price List
- Located steps from Sheppard-Yonge subway traveling North, East, and South
- 3 minute drive to Highway 401
- Excellent proximity to transportation routes by TTC:
- Bayview Village: 3 Minutes
- Fairview Mall: 9 Minutes
- Bessarion Community Centre & Library – 11 Minutes
- Oriole GO Station: 11 Minutes
- North York General Hospital: 12 Minutes
- Yorkville: 22 Minutes
- Yorkdale Mall: 23 Minutes (single bus without the need for transfers)
- Union Station: 25 Minutes
- Pearson International Airport: 30 Minutes (single bus without the need for transfers)
- Toronto’s top universities and colleges: 30 minutes
Major Employment Centre
Yonge and Sheppard is a major employment hub in the city, with leading local and international companies and organizations. Yonge and Sheppard City Centre is the largest employment centre outside of downtown Toronto. It boasts the highest proportion of office sector jobs (82%) compared to other major City Centres in the GTA.
1 Bedroom from High $600’s
1 Bedroom + Den from High $700’s
2 Bedroom from Mid $900’s
3 Bedroom from High $1.1M
$10,000 on Signing
Balance of 5% in 30 Days
2.5% in 150 Days
2.5% in 260 Days
5% in 600 Days
5% on Occupancy
Fieldgate Urban is an award-winning builder that has over 55 years of experience building homes throughout southern Ontario. They have created a reputation for building high quality homes and master-planned communities and they continue to use the same values of quality design and attention to detail to every project they create.
Westdale Properties has been in operation for over 60 years, and today their presence can be seen throughout North America. They own, develop, and manage real estate assets across the country, and they have properties in vital Canadian markets like Toronto, Calgary, and Halifax. Their Canadian portfolio alone includes close to 7000 residential units and over 2.5M square feet of retail, commercial and industrial spaces.