The Mason at Brightwater is a boutique 9-storey condominium with a selection of 160 suites, combining the beauty and serenity of waterfront living with the vibrancy of Brightwater's Village Square. Discover the conveniences of exciting retail, restaurants, transit, trails and lush green parks, all moments from your front door.
Get VIP Access to Floor Plan and Price List
The Mason at glance
- Boutique 9-storey condominium designed by architects–Alliance
- Suites include 1-bedroom, 1-bedroom + den, 2-bedroom, 2-bedroom + den layouts
- Layouts from 470-1,100+ SF
- BrightLiving package including smart home and building features, and Community App.
- Balcony or terrace with each suite
- 5,000 SF of exciting ground-floor retail
- Curated amenity offering, including a beautifully designed party room, fitness studio with spin and yoga room, and co-working lounge designed by Truong Ly
- Stunning landscaped courtyard
- Selection of townhomes
- Sweeping views of the waterfront and Port Credit tree canopy
- Steps to waterfront, main street retail, and lush green trails
- Brightwater Shuttle and Public Transit at your doorstep
- Shuttle Service – Go directly to and from the Port Credit GO Station with the exclusive shuttle service for Brightwater residents.
- Smart Outlets – Simplify your smart home technologies with a customized automation experience.
- Programmable Thermostats – Control your in-suite
temperatures remotely or automatically adjust for precise temperature controls.
- Smart Parcel – Innovative features enable you to collect
your parcels and deliveries at a time that suits your schedule, secure and hassle-free.
- Smart Door Lock – Smart Door features ensure seamless security, with the ability to lock and unlock your suite using an authorized device such as a smartphone or tablet.
- High Speed Internet – Specifically set up for Brightwater residents, enjoy the advantages of community high speed internet.
- Community Connect mobile app – Stay connected with your Brightwater community for shared news and information, concierge assistance, service bookings, and more.
1 Bed from $600,900
1 Bed + Den from $626,900
2 Bed from $829,900
$49/month + HST*
Includes High-Speed Bulk-Internet, Smart Home and Building Package
Sample Floor Plan
Exclusive VIP Incentive Program
LIMITED TIME OFFER
- FREE ASSIGNMENT
Value of $7,500, Plus Legal Fees & HST*
- FREE MOVEABLE ISLAND
Value of $3,500*
- RIGHT TO LEASE DURING OCCUPANCY
- DISCOUNTED PARKING
- CAPPED DEVELOPMENT CHARGES
$10,000 for 1B and 1B+D
$12,000 for 2B and up
- EXTENDED DEPOSIT STRUCTURE
Extended Deposit Structure
$5,000 with APS
Balance to 5% in 30 days
5% in 210 days
2.5% in 365 days
2.5% in 565 days
5% on Occupancy
International Deposit Structure
$5,000 on Signing
Balance of 10% in 30 days
10% in 200 Days
5% in 365 Days
5% in 565 Days
5% on Occupancy
Kilmer Group is a multigenerational Canadian company that invests in real estate, infrastructure, and sports and entertainment. In development, Kilmer’s focus is on unique publicprivate partnerships, mid-rise urban infill projects, and masterplanned communities that enable a complete transformation of waterfront lands and brownfields in both Ontario and Quebec.
DiamondCorp is a Toronto-based developer that has established itself as a leader in progressive, awardwinning developments across the Greater Toronto Area. DiamondCorp’s success and expertise in developing complicated sites is entrenched in its ability to create communities that are sensitive to their surrounding neighborhoods and achieve key citybuilding objectives. Recent masterplanned projects include The Well and Crosstown in Toronto.
Dream Unlimited Corp. (“Dream”) is one of Canada’s leading real estate companies. Dream is an innovative real estate developer with a legacy of creating inclusive, vibrant master-planned communities that people are proud to live and work in. Dream has a successful track record of developing exceptional communities across Canada, including the award-winning Canary and Distillery Districts in Toronto.
Since 1981, Mississauga-based developer FRAM+Slokker has become known for creating premier residential and mixed-use communities across Canada and the United States. FRAM+Slokker has received numerous awards for their modern and innovative techniques rooted in old-world craftsmanship standards, contributing greatly to the revitalization of Port Credit.