Launching February 3
The Frederick Condos is the next phase residence to call the Upper East Village community home, set along a brand new proposed city street in the east end’s burgeoning Leaside community. This luxury high-rise condominium will bring a vibrant downtown feel to a quickly growing uptown neighbourhood. Featuring innovative amenities and stylish suites, The Frederick Condos will offer urban ease with all of the extras.
Get VIP Access to Floor Plan and Price List
A Prime Location
The Frederick is located along the Don River Valley corridor in Thorncliffe Park. This community is self-contained and diverse due to its own shopping mall, school, library, park, community centre, churches, business centre and even has its own neighbourhood office.
- Steps to the Eglinton LRT and Laird Station in Leaside
- 5-min walk to the Laird LRT station
- 7-min walk to Sunnybrook Park
- 15-min walk to the Bayview Strip
- Pape Station on the Bloor-Danforth subway line
- Local bus service and public transportation
- Easy access to Don Valley Parkway, Highway 401 and Allen Expressway
- Short distance to downtown Toronto
- The East York Town Centre and Jenner Jean-Marie Community Centre
- The Overlea Mews
- Don Valley trail system
- Nearby parks such as Ernest Thompson Seton Park, Sunnybrook Park and Edward Gardens
- 30 storeys
- 10,000 sq ft square feet of indoor & outdoor amenity space
- 350 units
Whether you’re enjoying a quiet evening in the summer on the Outdoor Lounge or spending time on the weekend in the Games Room with friends, The Frederick has the spaces you need.
Camrost Felcorp has established its place as one of the foremost names
in the development industry since 1976 by consistently leading the way
in creating landmark condominiums, and is behind many of the Greater
Toronto Area’s most distinctive and memorable residential communities
and commercial properties.