Front Desk Receptionist
We are looking for professional, self-motivated and client driven permanent full-time/part-time Real Estate Receptionist to join our rapidly expanding office. The ideal candidate will be a self-starter, who can problem solve and multi-task while under pressure.
Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
HOURS OF WORK
- Full-time: 35-40 hours per week
- Part-time: 15-20 hours per week
On-site training will be provided for a 3-week period.
The receptionist is the first point of contact for agents and customers. They provide a warm welcome and seamless service, assist with all requests through the incoming phone calls and emails. They are approachable and friendly individuals who offer expertise with enthusiasm and a user-centric orientation.
- Secondary School (required)
- Exceptional customer service skills, demonstrated ability to perform detailed work.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint, Google Suite.
- Experience with real estate software BrokerBay is an asset.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, Mandarin/Cantonese speaking an asset.
- Ability to deal effectively and tactfully with client complaints.
- Available to work flexible hours (evenings and weekends)
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Answer and direct incoming phone calls appropriately, provide point of need assistance to agents, ensuring customers’ needs are met in an efficient and positive manner.
- Accurately perform appointment booking, confirming, time changing, cancelling, etc.
- Draft documents based on agent’s request, including listing agreement, offers, etc.
- Broker load listing into TRREB MLS®, modify information accordingly.
- Problem solve and deal appropriately with issues that arise in the performance of duties.
how to apply
Please forward your resume in confidence, identifying #ADMIN-2021 Your Last Name, First Name in the subject line to email@example.com.
We thank all applicants for their interest in this position, however, only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.