We are always on the look out for exceptional candidates to join our growing team! If you have real estate experience as a Deal Secretary or Deal Administrator, we would like to meet with you!
HOURS OF WORK
Monday to Friday 10:00 AM – 6:00 PM
The Deal Administrator involves a lot of paperwork processing and accounting, who loves putting things in order and wants to follow strong systems to have success in their role. You’ll have an opportunity to be a part of a supportive, team-oriented work environment.
College Diploma/University Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
- Minimum 1 year of deal processing experience in Real Estate environment is required
- Knowledge of real estate software BrokerBay is an asset
- Experience with processing commission cheques
- Strong data entry skills and excellent attention to detail
- Excellent analytical skills and organizational skills
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment and work well under pressure
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, Mandarin/Cantonese speaking is preferred.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Calculating commissions for real estate transactions (residential and commercial)
- Preparing and sending commission invoices
- Processing commission cheques
- Answering phone calls and managing emails
- Corresponding with real estate agents, brokerages, and lawyers
how to apply
Please forward your resume in confidence, identifying #ACCT-2021 Your Last Name, First Name in the subject line to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We thank all applicants for their interest in this position, however, only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.