Blood Donation 2022 May 30 2:35 – 3:20 pm
May 30 @ 2:35 pm - 3:20 pm
Excel Team has partnered with Canadian Blood Services! Together with our team, you can make a lifesaving difference for patients in your community and across Canada. As donors, you are an essential part of Canada’s Lifeline!
15 available appointments, Join our team and help save lives!
To join the team via blood.ca:
- Register online
- Select “Partners For Life – Join/Manage Organizations” from the menu
- Add your PFL ID – EXCE0102619 (4 letters, 7 numbers) or search by team name Excel Team, and select Join The Team
- If you are already a registered blood donor, it’s easy to search under the team’s name and JOIN THE TEAM.
- Select “View Team”, scroll down to Team Appointments and select “Book”
- Click on your preferred donation time and select “Book Now”
Using the GiveBlood App?
It’s just as easy! Click on the Partners icon in the bottom right corner of the app and follow the same instructions above.
Please note: If a member has already donated this year, the count will be retroactive to January 1st and any donations made to the end of the year will also count towards your pledge regardless of when and where they donate.
Some important information about donating blood:
- Donors must be 17 years or older, in good general health, meet our height and weight requirements and other eligibility requirements.
- It’s important that all donors bring a government-issued photo ID as well as a list of current medications.
- Donors are highly encouraged to drink plenty of water and eat a salty snack before donating.
- Interested donors can review the Donor Questionnaire on our website – blood.ca/questionnaire
- Any donors who have medical inquiries can call 1 888 2 DONATE (1 888 236-6283) and ask to speak to an information nurse.
- To learn more about donor eligibility, including information about acceptable medication, travel restrictions, and the donation process visit blood.ca/eligibility