Riverview Condos, headed by Times Group Corporation, is scheduled for occupancy in April 2021. This project is located near the intersection of Birchmount Rd and Highway 7 in the Unionville neighbourhood. Rising gracefully above the Rouge River, this real estate property consists of three towers that stand 28, 19 and 8 storeys high, respectively. With clean, modern lines the building makes a stately and sophisticated addition to the uptown skyline.
Development Name: Riverview Condos
Developer (s): Times Group Corporation
Location: Hwy 7 & Birchmount Road, Markham ON L6G 0B6
Project Type: Condominiums
Units Number: 322 units
Unit size: 652 Square Feet To 1,082 Square Feet
Price: From $474,900
Maintenance Fee: $0.43 Per SqFt Per Month
Date of completion: Apr 2021
SPECIAL EXTENDED DEPOSIT STRUCTURE:
25 minute walk to the Unionville GO Station
10 minute drive to the CF Markville Shopping Centre
Steps to the Future York University
Easy access to Highway 404 and 407
Close to shops, restaurants and schools
Many nearby public transportation options
Nearby parks include Crosby Park, Toogood Park and Carlton Park
1. Main Street Living! – Residents of Riverview Condos can enjoy taking a leisurely stroll down Unionville’s historic Main Street and explore its pubs, restaurants, cafes, and local boutique shops. During the summer months, residents can enjoy live music and festivals.
2. Plenty of Green Space! – Residents of Riverview Condos will enjoy being close to plenty of natural greenspace like parks, conservation areas, and golf courses. A big selling point of Riverview Condos is the views and tranquility of the Rouge River Valley; North America’s largest urban park will offer its residents.
3. Silicone Valley of the North! – Markham is considered to be the country’s High-Tech Capital, with many industry leading companies and Fortune 500 businesses calling the city home. With so many valuable job opportunities available within the city, residents of Riverview Condos will not have to commute far from home for work.
4. Family Friendly! – Riverview Condos is a great place for young and growing families to call home. There are plenty of high ranking schools in the area all the way from nursery and Montessori to secondary. York University is also investing in the city of Markham and building a campus that is set to open in September 2021.
5. Highway and Transit Accessible! – Riverview Condos is conveniently located right on Highway 7 near Warden Avenue. Residents will have easy access to Highways 407 and 404, reaching downtown Toronto in just over half an hour. Transit users also have several options with YRT/VIVA regional bus routes servicing the area. Unionville and Centennial GO train stations are also accessible to residents of Riverview Condos.
Riverview Condo Developer
Times Group Corporation specializes in real estate development and property management in the GTA, priding themselves on excellence across the full spectrum of both. With 25 years in the business, they’ve established themselves as a leading player in the land acquisition, planning, design and construction of residential developments, from high-rises to urban townhomes. Several other of their projects along Highway 7 have achieved industry acclaim, particularly for their “green” building practices.
This pre-construction condominium development offers views of the growing Mississauga skyline, a short drive to Ontario’s largest shopping centre and an actively transforming neighbourhood filled with parks, shops and [...]